Clean firearms reduce the risk of accidents while they are engaged and save you from certain situations. However, certain solvent traps are suitable for cleaning your firearm. This post compiled some of the titanium solvent traps that would serve you the best.
What titanium solvent traps are available?
There are just a few titanium solvents that serve the right functions, and here are some of them for you to try out:
- GR5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit
- Includes eight storage cups.
- Comes with a tube extension.
- Has an easy detach mechanism.
The GR5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit (AST) has been designed with enough storage cups to ensure that you effectively clean your firearms. The cleaner is made from a grade 5 aluminum property proven to be highly durable and reliable as a cleaner.
Depending on the firearm that you have, the cups are designed to fit into the cleaning need. This means that solvent and cups that you would use while cleaning differs based on the caliber. In all, the adaptive solvent trap also has a 2.5 inches tube extension, and one of the caps is sealed at the end.
- 7″ GR5 Titanium Solvent Trap Tube Kit with 9 Stainless Steel Cups
- Suitable for several firearms.
- Includes an outer diameter (1.45 inches).
- Designed to withstand corrosion.
Just like the first option, the GR5 Titanium Solvent Trap Tube kit is designed with high-resistant titanium (grade 5). It can withstand the effects of corrosion and does not get rusted when it comes in contact with liquid or moisture. This option provides you with a 7 inches long cleaner for your firearm.
When it comes to how much it weighs, well, this option has a perfect weight option to make the cleaning easier. There is also a spacer built into the design that provides you with a flawless fit for the firearm. Lastly, the trap kit comes with about nine steel cups that can be used in storage the cleaning solvent. This is slightly higher than the other option that has just seven storage cups for use.
Reasons to keep your firearm clean with solvent traps
Here is why your firearm should be cleaned:
- It ensures that the firearm is always in a good state.
- Allows you to remove whatever clogs that may be stuck in the firearm.
- Prevents an incidence such as jamming of the firearm.
- Can withstand long cleaning seasons.
- The titanium solvent trap does not break easily.
The importance of keeping your firearm clean cannot be overemphasized as it helps it last longer and prevents any accident. For this reason, we at Armory den have provided you with two options that are made of titanium. The solvent trap kits are capable of keeping your firearm clean without ruining the functionality.