A new Facebook algorithm has made it more challenging for business pages to identify their intended audience. Only postings that are meaningful to individuals will be listed higher, according to Mark Zuckerberg. How can I create a post on Facebook that is relevant and gets people to engage with my content? We will try to answer this question.
We suggest considering each point in detail that the creation of the publication was simple and effective business.
The Purpose of the Post is on Facebook
Perhaps we will start by defining what posts on social networks are? This is a kind of message that we send to other users. Such a publication can be a powerful tool for promoting business, advertising yourself, and your product and attracting additional subscribers and friends. You can use the Facebook post generator on VistaCreate to make your posts more effective.
Prior to starting to write, it’s critical to have a clear idea of the message you want to get through, the response you hope to elicit, and the audience members’ interests. In this case, the task of fasting becomes obvious, and this is half the battle.
Here are the main purposes for which posts are created:
- Drive traffic to your site – to do this, use paid and free methods. You should publish a post with a link to your website to ensure the free flow of visitors. And do it at a certain time, for example, late in the evening, when the activity of bloggers is somewhat reduced. Additionally, the website itself must link to a Facebook page in order to guarantee a certain “circulation” of readers.
- Free methods are effective, but if you want to get instant results, it is better to use a paid option, namely – targeted advertising. Its advantage is that you can choose the audience for which the post is intended. There are two of them on Facebook: a user audience, where you choose people to show, and similar audiences. Thanks to the latter function, the social network will automatically “pull” users with similar interests.
- Launch a wave of comments or help create a community – according to research by the American marketing agency, publications in the form of questions receive 100% more comments than usual. In this case, you can ask people’s opinions on certain issues or publish a test with answer options. As for communities, it is important to bring together people with the same interests. To do this, you must first launch an interesting campaign or thematic competition to interest subscribers.
- Encourage individuals to spread material – banal, but with crisp infographics, intriguing and pertinent words, and high-quality images, varied studies not only draw people to your page but also motivate them to share this helpful material. If you are the source of interesting news, people will want to tell it to their friends and bring reposts for your publication.
- To ignite a discussion – to do this, just touch on the “painful topic” of your subscribers or ask an interesting question to the target audience. The topic can be anything, it can relate to your product or general area of activity. The main thing is not to forget to respond to comments and enter into a dialogue with readers.
People like specific posts, on the topic, without “water”. Please review the text several times before making it available for public review. Test the post on friends and acquaintances. If they like it, there is a high probability that it will have the same effect on others.