The bundle pricing is the pricing strategy that many companies or seller follow. We can talk of this pricing with regards to the TV, Internet and phone bundles. Before we talk more about this pricing let us start with the explanation of this strategy.
Bundle pricing- More about the pricing strategy-
This pricing is a pricing strategy in which the company or the seller combines varied products and then sells them at a single price than charging individual prices for each of them. This means that a bundle is the product on its own. This is because that it has an ID, price, attributes and much more. It is necessary to say that this strategy works excellently for services and also the products.
Bundle pricing strategies- Understanding these strategies-
There are two basic bundle pricing strategies. The major ones are the pure bundling and the mixed one. Let us see what each means and how you can apply these.
- Pure bundling- The bundling is the pure one where the products are sold together. In certain cases the products do not exist outside this bundle. If you look at the example then the TV channels offered by cable providers are the bundle to have a look at. Under this are offered number of packages and each has a different channel combination. If you require a specified one that is offered in a single package then you have to get all of the others from the one. Pure bundling has 3 subcategories i.e. joint bundling, leader and mixed leader bundling. Let us talk about the bundling kinds one by one.
What is joint bundling? It is when two products are offered together for a single bundled price. Leader bundling is as the leader product is offered as a discount if it is procured with a non-leader product, accessory and much more. The mixed leader bundling is the bundling type where there is a possibility of buying the leader product on own.
- Mixed bundling- This is referred to as the custom bundling and is as the consumers are offered purchasing bundle or separate products on own. Under this bundle the customers are provided with the complete cable, internet as well as telephone packages. The price depends on the service level which the package provides. If you choose the high speed internet and maximum channels then the package would be expensive. Unlike it if you get a package with low speed internet and minimum channels then it will be cost friendly. While each of these services could be bought separately but when you purchase them as a bundle then the savings are extraordinary.
Are there benefits of the bundle pricing?
Yes there are varied benefits of bundle pricing. It is because of these benefits that we are the providing the TV, phone and internet bundle for one and all. Let us know more about the bundling and get the advantages you have been long looking for with us-
- One stop shopping- Purchasing everything you require in your home from a single provider is convenient. The convenience is added up for setting up the installation, moving services or contacting for the consumer support.
- A single bill- Having a single convenient bill for paying each month covering all the required services.
- Faster speeds/more channels- Often the plans that are featured within the internet and cable TV bundles includes the faster download speeds or more channels than the a la carte pricing.
- Promotional offers- Many providers have the promotional offers like the free installation, waived fees, bonus features for making the bundle deals even sweeter.
The bundling is an excellent option to make and gives perks like below-
- Bundling brings an access to the extra services at no extra price. Some individuals work better as a team and so do certain digital services. For example as the consumers combine digital TV subscription with the home phone then they might turn eligible for a service referred to as the TV Call display. If the subscription is made of cable TV with the wireless phone then they might be able of watching the TV programs on the tablet. You both get watching the show they require.
- Bundling saves the time- If you have been recently making the search of the phone, internet and TV plans day and night then you can seriously consider the bundles. Why? It is because the activity of bundling saves the time. Bundling services are easy to view and the best part is that the offers are viewed at once. This saves the time.
So if you are looking to engage one service provider for the cable TV, internet, phone and much more then you can consider the bundle. Wait no more and engage us if you are looking for the TV service near me or any other services.